Healthy Hips Australia will need help with a whole lot of one-off and regular events every year across the nation. If you’re interested in helping with any of the following, please let us know:
- HHA displays and stands at expos, conferences, fairs and community events
- Parent education classes
- Health professional seminars, workshops and conferences
Do you have a special interest in a particular area of hip dysplasia or in the running of the organisation? Healthy Hips Australia plans to have working parties in many different areas. If you are interested in being a part of any of the following volunteer groups please get in touch.
- Financial resources development
- Hip dysplasia information
- Information, communications and technology
- Public relations — awareness
- Resource development
- Support services
We are a not-for-profit organisation run by a small number of volunteers. Offers of help from people with skills, experience or contacts in any of the following areas are always welcome.
- Allied health, nursing and medicine
- Event management
- Grant writing
- Graphic design
- Health promotion
- Photography & Videography
- Public relations
If you have skills and experience in any of these areas, we'd love to hear from you.