Fundraise For A Cause - Hip Dysplasia Support & Awareness
Fundraising events can take many forms. You could organise an event with your family and friends, mums group, play group, school or even workplace. Get creative and think a little out of the box, or go with a favourite such as a morning tea or cake stall.
Want to fundraise for Healthy Hips Australia?
Once you’ve decided what you’d like to do, complete the following steps:
1. Read our Fundraising Guidelines.
2. Fill our and email back the fundraising plan form. We need to approve all events hosted on our behalf and will aim to respond in 2-3 days.
3. Share how you're getting the message out there. Share your event including photos of the day.
4. Order your own donation box to help you collect funds here. We permit people to claim the cost of the box from the donations raised.
5. Once you've had the event, please transfer funds raised straight into our Healthy Hips Australia Ltd Account: BSB Code: 302 162 ; Account Number: 084392 9
Fundraise via mycause
If you have any questions or require further assistance please email us at email@example.com
Please be sure to get our ok before trying to fundraise. We retain total discretion in granting or denying permission and being able to withdraw approval if the Fundraiser is unable to follow the terms and conditions outlined in the Fundraising Guidelines.
We’re a registered charity, so donations over $2 are tax deductible. Both donations and fundraising contributions will help us increase the availability and accessibility of resources, education and support for people working with and impacted by hip dysplasia.
HHA's 2017 Goals
- Expand the range of topics covered in the tips & hints handouts
- Disseminate information brochures to complement the hip dysplasia awareness and safe swaddling flyers
- Make available, for hire, hip friendly equipment and toys
Education & Awareness
- Continue our safe swaddling awareness efforts, to further the reach of our current online awareness efforts
- Host our second Australian Healthy Hips Week to highlight awareness for hip dysplasia
- See HHA posters in every children's hospital and private orthopaedic clinic in Australia to ensure we can connect with every person impacted by hip dysplasia who is in need of support
- Attend parenting expos and appropriate health conferences to increase awareness for the importance of early diagnosis of hip dysplasia
- Increase our online presence and explore connecting with families in need via online methods
- Facilitate social catch ups
- Develop and implement a formal support network that meet the needs of the hip dysplasia community
Terms & Conditions
Healthy Hips Australia Ltd respects the privacy of individuals, and takes seriously the trust of individuals who generously donate to support the work we do.
Goods and Services
Healthy Hips Australia Ltd is licensed to collect on-line donations to support the work we do. Fundraising legislation varies for each state and territory. We are working towards registration in all states and territories and are currently able to fundraise in the following; Western Australia, South Australia, Northern Territory, New South Wales, Victoria and the Australian Capital Territory. On-line donations can be made to Healthy Hips Australia Ltd via EFT and cheque. All donations made over $2 are tax deductible. Our Australian Business Number is ABN 75 605 680 411.
All on-line donations will be issued with a receipt; please ensure you facilitate this by providing the information required to issue a receipt.
Currency for On-line Donations
Healthy Hips Australia Ltd is an Australian public company. All transactions on this website must be made in Australian (AUD) dollars.
On-line donations to Healthy Hips Australia Ltd are non-refundable. In the event of a payment processing error or payment query please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
On-Line Payment Privacy
Healthy Hips Australia Ltd uses recommended measures to secure your personal information. Banking details are not held by Healthy Hips Australia Ltd.