Together we can make a difference
Other donation options:
1. By electronic funds transfer
BSB: 302-162 Account Number: 0843929
Account Name: Healthy Hips Australia Ltd
If you make a direct deposit please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, details of the amount and date of the deposit so that we can send you acknowledgement of your donation and a receipt
2. By cheque - you can mail a cheque to
Healthy Hips Australia Ltd
PO Box 6180, East Perth, WA 6892
Please include your email and postal address with the cheque so that we can acknowledge your donation and provide a receipt.
3. Regular donations, sponsorship, donation in lieu of wedding bomboniere
Please contact us or email, email@example.com, to discuss these, and other ideas you may have. We value your support in helping get hip dysplasia on the national agenda.
We’re a registered charity, and donations over $2 are tax deductible. Prior to making a donation, please read our policies relating to privacy, donations and refunds.
Thank you for your valuable contribution. Every donation makes a difference.
HHA's 2018 Goals
- Expand the range of topics covered in the tips & hints handouts
- Disseminate information brochures to complement the hip dysplasia awareness and safe swaddling flyers
- Increase the number of Spica Table/Chairs, Mocka highchairs and specialised strollers available for hire through our partnership with Hire For Baby
Education & Awareness
- Continue our safe swaddling awareness efforts, to further the reach of our current online awareness efforts
- Host our third Australian Healthy Hips Week to highlight awareness for hip dysplasia
- See HHA posters in every children's hospital and private orthopaedic clinic in Australia to ensure we can connect with every person impacted by hip dysplasia who is in need of support
- Attend parenting expos and appropriate health conferences to increase awareness for the importance of early diagnosis of hip dysplasia
- Connect earlier with newly diagnosed families by increasing the number of services providing them with information about our organisation
- Increase our online presence and explore connecting with families in need via online methods
- Facilitate social catch ups
- Develop and implement a formal support network that meet the needs of the hip dysplasia community
Terms & Conditions
Healthy Hips Australia Ltd respects the privacy of individuals, and takes seriously the trust of individuals who generously donate to support the work we do.
Goods and Services
Healthy Hips Australia Ltd is licensed to collect on-line donations to support the work we do. Fundraising legislation varies for each state and territory. We are working towards registration in all states and territories and are currently able to fundraise in the following; Western Australia, South Australia, Northern Territory, New South Wales, Victoria and the Australian Capital Territory. On-line donations can be made to Healthy Hips Australia Ltd via EFT and cheque. All donations made over $2 are tax deductible. Our Australian Business Number is ABN 75 605 680 411.
All on-line donations will be issued with a receipt; please ensure you facilitate this by providing the information required to issue a receipt.
Currency for On-line Donations
Healthy Hips Australia Ltd is an Australian public company. All transactions on this website must be made in Australian (AUD) dollars.
On-line donations to Healthy Hips Australia Ltd are non-refundable. In the event of a payment processing error or payment query please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
On-Line Payment Privacy
Healthy Hips Australia Ltd uses recommended measures to secure your personal information. Banking details are not held by Healthy Hips Australia Ltd.