Fundraise For Healthy Hips
Fundraising is a great way to support Healthy Hips Australia, while also raising awareness of hip dysplasia (DDH).
Events can take many forms. You can organise an event with your family and friends, mum’s group, play group, school or work. You can get creative and think outside the box or go with a favourite, such as a morning tea or cake stall.
Your fundraising efforts directly support our goals and help us increase the availability and accessibility of resources, education and support for people working with and impacted by hip dysplasia (DDH).
We’re a registered charity, so donations over $2 are tax deductible. If you have any questions or require further assistance please email us.
Healthy Hips Australia must approve all events hosted on our behalf.
Four Steps To Fundraise
- Get creative and come up with a fundraising idea.
- Read Healthy Hips Australia’s T&C's below, our Fundraising Guidelines, and fill out our Fundraising Plan form to register your event with us. That way you know your responsibilities and we can help you too.
- Have fun hosting your event, while raising funds and awareness.
- Issue a receipt to donors and transfer the funds raised to Healthy Hips Australia Healthy Hips Australia Ltd, BSB: 302 162, Account number: 084392 9.
If you’d like a donation box with which to collect funds, you can order one here. Healthy Hips Australia allows you to claim the cost of the box from the funds raised.
Share, Share, Share!
Fundraising is as much about raising awareness as it is about raising funds, so share your event!
- Tell your friends and family that you’re fundraising for hip dysplasia.
- Talk about hip dysplasia and your fundraising efforts with your work colleagues.
- Jump on social media and share your fundraising event, including photos of the day (we’d love to see what you’ve been up to!).
Fundraise via mycause
Terms & Conditions
Healthy Hips Australia Fundraising Guidelines
Healthy Hips Australia Ltd respects the privacy of individuals, and takes seriously the trust of individuals who generously donate to support the work we do.
Goods and Services
Healthy Hips Australia Ltd is licensed to collect on-line donations to support the work we do. Fundraising legislation varies for each state and territory. We are working towards registration in all states and territories and are currently able to fundraise in the following; Western Australia, South Australia, Northern Territory, New South Wales, Victoria and the Australian Capital Territory. On-line donations can be made to Healthy Hips Australia Ltd via EFT and cheque. All donations made over $2 are tax deductible. Our Australian Business Number is ABN 75 605 680 411.
All on-line donations will be issued with a receipt; please ensure you facilitate this by providing the information required to issue a receipt.
Currency for On-line Donations
Healthy Hips Australia Ltd is an Australian public company. All transactions on this website must be made in Australian (AUD) dollars.
On-line donations to Healthy Hips Australia Ltd are non-refundable. In the event of a payment processing error or payment query please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
On-Line Payment Privacy
Healthy Hips Australia Ltd uses recommended measures to secure your personal information. Banking details are not held by Healthy Hips Australia Ltd.