We've compiled a list of other hip dysplasia resources to have at your fingertips. We know how time consuming it can be to find current, factual and useful hip dysplasia information when you need it most…now!
International Hip Dysplasia Institute - (IHDI) is a collaborative, international, not-for-profit effort to improve the health and quality of life of those affected by hip dysplasia.
STEPS - are a national UK charity supporting children and adults affected by a lower limb condition such as clubfoot or a hip condition.
Spica Warrior - a Uk based charitable trust with a mission is to provide up to date, easy to understand information about DDH and to engage with parents and professionals so it is no longer missed and marginalised.
Online Support Networks
There are a number of state/territory, national and international Facebook support groups, campaign/awareness groups, and pages. Search by hip dysplasia or DDH.
The Royal Children’s Hospital, Kids Health Info, Fact Sheets;
- DDH (see >> Developmental dysplasia of the hip DDH - VIDEO)
- DDH (see >> Pavlik Harness for DDH)
- DDH (see >> Denis Browne Bar for DDH)
- DDH (see >> Developmental dysplasia of the hip DDH - treatment and hospital stay)
- DDH - Wrapping your baby safely (see >> Wrapping your baby safely to help prevent developmental dysplasia of the hip - VIDEO)
- Denis Browne Bar for DDH
- Developmental dysplasia of the hip DDH - treatment and hospital stay
- Developmental dysplasia of the hip DDH - VIDEO
Fact sheets on the Correctio Harness, Pavlik Harness and Rhino Brace.
Fact sheets on the Pavlik Harness, and hip abduction braces - the denis browne bar (DBB) and Rhino brace.
Fact sheets on safe wrapping, brace treatment options and DDH overview.
TheSpica Chair / Table DYI Instructions (with thanks to Trent Heiner)
The Royal Children's Hospital - Okee App
This page is aimed to help people impacted by hip dysplasia, quickly find information and resources they may find helpful. Healthy Hips Australia has not received any money to include the businesses, products and resources listed on this page, 'Other Hip Dysplasia Resources'.