Are you passionate about improving awareness, education and support for hip dysplasia?
Keen to volunteer for a good cause?
Able to meet up (face to face, or virtually via email and occasionally Skype) once a month, and have a couple of hours each week to dedicate to the cause?
Healthy Hips Australia could use your help.
We are now ready to establish working parties to work with Sarah, and the Board of Directors, on a number of projects. Please get in touch to express your interest for the following;
- Establishment of play & support groups - facilitate catch ups with hip dysplasia families in your local and surrounding areas.
- Medical, nursing and allied health professionals working party - develop resources and education materials.
- Public relations / Communications / Social Media - assist with raising the awareness for Healthy Hips Australia and providing content for and contribute to the running of the social media platforms. Develop a newsletter for communicating HHA news to our followers.
- Raising Funds - running fundraisers, seeking sponsorship, drumming up donations, writing grant applications.
- Graphic Design / IT - establishment of a style guide, info graphics using piktochart, website content, SEO.
Thank you to everyone who've already been in touch to offer their support and help; your patience whilst we've been getting set up has been much appreciated. We hope you're still willing to support us. Drop us a line and we'll be in touch soon!